When Should I Sell?
This video covers the premise that real estate marketplaces are generally most active in summer, when the children are out of school, but buyers and sellers typically balance each other out during the rest of the year, especially in today’s tight marketplace. Prices tend to rise and fall based on general demand in that marketplace, rather than during a particular time of year. Work with an experienced Realtor to get the best results, regardless of the season. It’s truly best to sell when you’re really ready to sell.
Going to Market:
- When Should I Sell?
- 6 Home-Selling Mistakes
- How Do I Select a Broker?
- What Details Can I Ask Brokers In Advance?
- How Do I Calculate My Price?
- How Do I Set The Price On My House?
- Which Square Footage Figure Should I Use?
- How Is A Home Marketed?
- How Can I Improve My Homes Value?
- How Do I Make A Home Ready To Sell?
- How Should I Prepare For Internet Showing?
- How Should I Prepare The Inside For An Open House?
- How Should I Prepare The Outside For An Open House?
- How Do I Evaluate An Offer?
- What Is A Counter-Offer?
- What Does The Closing Meeting Involve For The Seller?
- What Does The Closing Process Involve When I Sell?
- For Sale By Owner?
Title and Closing:
- What Is An Escrow Account? Do I Need One?
- Closing Costs Explained Visually
- Title Insurance Explained Visually
- What Are Real Estate Commissions
- What Happens On Closing Day?
- What Do I Get At Closing?
- How Are Pre-Qualifying And Pre-Approval Different?
- What Is A Good Faith Estimate?
- What Does Ability To Repay Mean?
- What Is Equity
- What Is A Rate Lock?
- How Do I Determine The Initial Offer?
- How Do I Make An Offer?
- What Is Earnest Money, And How Much Should I Set Aside?
- What Is An Inspection Clause?
- Do I Need To Be There For The Inspection?
- Do I Really Need Homeowners Insurance?
- What Are Home Warranties, And Should I Consider Them?
- What Should I Look For When Deciding On A Community?
- How Can I Find Out About Schools and Community Resources?
- What Should I Look For When Walking Through A Home?
- How Can I Keep Track Of All The Homes I See?
- What Questions Should I Ask When Looking At Homes?
- What Should I Do If Im Feeling Excluded From Certain Neighborhoods?
- What Other Issues Should I Consider Before I Buy My Home?
- How Can I Determine My Housing Needs Before I Begin The Search?
- How Do I Begin The Process Of Buying A Home?
- How Do I Know If Im Ready To Buy A Home?
- How Do Lenders Decide The Maximum Loan Amount That Buyers Can Afford?
- How Does Purchasing A Home Compare With Renting?
- Do I Need A Lawyer To Buy A Home?